- Forming Connections and Awakening Visions
- A guide to using short story collections in the classroom, by Teri S. Lesesne.
- The Rea Award for the Short Story
- Awarded by the Dungannon Foundation; includes current and previous winners.
- Bartleby.com: The Short Story
- Etext of Brander Matthews's collection of 23 short stories from the Middle Ages to the beginning of the twentieth century.
- Bold Type - Nathan Englander
- Includes author interview and excerpt from his short story collection "For the Relief of Unbearable Urges".