- American Illustrators Gallery
- Features image gallery of artists from the "Golden Age of Illustration".
- SurLaLune Fairy Tale Illustration Gallery
- Classic fairy tale illustrations by Arthur Rackham, George Cruikshank, Jessie Willcox Smith, Edmund Dulac, Gustave Dore, Walter Crane, and Kay Nielsen.
- Victorian Illustrators
- 19th century illustration by Millais, Leighton, William Morris and an extensive list of other British artists.
- World of the Child
- Exhibition at the University of Delaware Library. 200 years of illustrated books, the ealiest of which were not aimed exclusively at children.