- Central Indiana Leathercrafters
- Provides membership and meeting information, workshops, photographs and projects by members.
- Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal
- A leather-working bi-monthly with how-to, step-by-step instructional articles, resources and leather industry news.
- Leatherworking in the Middle Ages
- Discusses leatherwork actually done in the Middle Ages, and 20th Century work done by reenactors and recreationists. By Marc Carlson.
- Regia Anglorum - Leatherwork
- Article discussing the craft of the tanner, history of leatherworking, and everyday items made from leather.
- The International Internet Leathercrafters' Guild
- A gallery of leather workers exchanging patterns, tips, and fellowship. Includes membership information, classifieds and events.