- Margot Page - Enameling on Steel
- Custom work mounted on a variety of media including vases, glass blocks, plates, canisters and jewelry. Designs include exotica of far away places.
- Plique-a-Jour Enamels
- Enamel works and brief description of the plique-a-jour enameling technique. This is the style reminiscent of Art Nouveau and which resembles miniature stained glass.
- Ricky Frank Enamels
- Displays gold and silver cloisonne jewelry decorated with vitreous enamel. Includes information on technique, show listings, and new work.
- Society of Dutch Enamellers
- Informative articles about enamelling and special techniques, book reviews, international list of suppliers, art gallery, diary of exhibitions, question and answer section, and an eNewsletter.
- The Enamelist Society, Inc.
- A volunteer arts organization founded in 1987 for the purpose of promoting the art of enameling.