- Costume Society of America
- Costume and fashion history, museums, art history, lectures, conservation, and scholarships. Publishes educational journal "Dress".
- Costume Society of Great Britain
- Membership information and costs, calendar of events, scholarship and grant requirements, purchasable publications, and list of associated societies with contact information. Publishes educational journal "Costume"; partial index of past issues.
- International Costumers' Guild, Inc. - ICG
- Worldwide organization of costume professionals and hobbyists. Links to costume resources, events, and area chapters.
- National Costumers Association
- USA-based group supporting the costuming industry. Officers and Board of Directors, mission statement, events schedule, image gallery from past competitions, scholarships, list of members, and membership form.
- The Greater San Francisco Bay Area Costumer's Guild
- California, US-based group who enjoy creating and wearing costumes. Includes "The Great Pattern Review", calendar of themed events, image gallery, membership information. Extensive directory of costuming resources.
- The Northern Society of Costume & Textiles
- Registered charity, founded in 1977 to encourage the study and preservation of costumes and textiles, and to research the history of their their origins and uses.