- A library of architectural design issues, solutions and ideas, built up by collaboration and mostly available to share under a Creative Commons license. Images and commentary.
- Interviews with architects, news, flooring projects with man made tiles. Manufacturing process, environmental impact and international standards for ceramic tiles and man made stones.
- A showcase for the world's most exciting modern buildings. Photographs, descriptions and visitor information for more than 200 buildings across Europe, North and South America and the Asia-Pacific region, searchable by architect or region.
- New 7 Wonders
- This project offered the public the opportunity to vote for the new seven wonders of the world. Results were announced on 7 July 2007. It gives condensed, illustrated descriptions of the winners and other finalists.
- World View
- The Architectural League of New York presents persectives on architecture and urbanism from around the globe. Includes illustrated reports on Beirut, Caracas, Dhaka, Oslo and Tijuana.