Family Resources and Support
- Military Child Education Coalition
- Offers information about education initiatives for transitioning military families and children.
- Military Families Webring
- Open to active duty, retirees, spouses, children or anyone who has a loved one in the armed forces. Also those with pages dedicated to POW's or MIA's.
- Military Living
- Travel publisher of military travel information for all uniformed services members, active and retired and their family members.
- National Military Family Association
- Nonprofit committed to strengthening and protecting American military families through family programs and enhancing benefits such as military spouse and children’s education, deployment support, spouse employment and health care.
- Oklahoma Blue Star Mothers of America
- Oklahoma Department of a non-profit organization for mothers who have children serving in the military, offering support to each other, our children and our troops.
- People Locator
- Resource to find US and UK military friends or relatives with over 450 links to genealogy records, message boards, news groups, phone books, email directories, and other personnel locators.