- Norsys Software Corp.
- Netica is a complete program for working with belief networks and influence diagrams. Feature compiles belief (Bayesian) networks into a junction tree of cliques for fast probabilistic reasoning.
- Robert Dodier's open source package for distributed, heterogeneous belief networks in Java - allows different conditional distributions
- SamIam: Sensitivity Analysis, Modeling, Inference and More
- A tool for modeling and reasoning with Bayesian networks, developed in Java by the Automated Reasoning Group of Professor Adnan Darwiche at UCLA.
- WEBWEAVR-III is a Java application that supports the construction of Bayesian networks, inference in standard and dynamic Bayesian networks and decomposable Markov networks, construction and verification of multiply-sectioned Bayesian networks (MSBNs), inference in multi-agent MSBNs, and learning decomposable Markov networks.