- McEwen & Kestner, PLLC
- Page http://www.minnesotainjury.com/
- At the McEwen & Kestner, PLLC we understand that you have gone through physical and emotional turmoil over the past couple of days, weeks, months or even years. We are compassionate, dedicated and aggressive personal injury attorneys that have represented clients across Minnesota suffering from personal injury due to someone else’s negligence.
- Hernia Mesh Recall Attorney
- Page http://www.kugelherniameshclassaction.com/
- Seeking Justice and Compensation on behalf of victims of defective surgical mesh Defective medical device attorneys are seeking justice and compensation on behalf of innocent victims who have suffered serious pain and suffering. We are helping victim's hold Johnson and Johnson' corporate subsidiary Ethicon and other corporate entities liable for the pain and suffering they have caused victims in the United States and Canada. Hernia Mesh Cases we are reviewing: We are currently reviewing potential cases of the following types of hernia mesh, made of non-absorbable polypropylene that may have caused injuries and pain and suffering: Ethicon Physiomesh™ Atrium C-QUR Composix® Kugel® mesh patches (manufactured by C.R. Bard subsidiary Davol) All C.R. Bard mesh patches made of Marlex polypropylene.